- Primary Health Care
- Diagnostic Labs
- Outreach Hearts (where the physician need to take Cardiac Diagnostic Services to rural and remote areas)
- School-based Health Center
- EETI: Emergency Educational Training Institute
- Emergency Medicine Specialists
- Cardiology Specialist
- Preventive Medicine Physician who accepts telehealth appointments
12-Lead Pocket ECG Machine (PCECG-500)
Who will need this portable 12-lead ECG machine?
It can continuously work for 24 hours after being fully charged, ideal for long-hour shifts and patient monitoring.
The Glasgow ECG Interpretation Algorithm developed at the University of Glasgow, UK enables automated means of providing ECG analysis complementing the role of a physician. The algorithm accounts for age, gender and race and compares the ECG with historic data to arrive at specific interpretations. The Glasgow ECG Interpretation algorithm meets all the IEC 60601-2- 51 requirements and ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- Highly effective in interpreting STEMI (ST Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction).
- Can utilize V4R for neonates and children.
- Offers short diagnostic reports for hospitals and detailed reports for primary care settings.
- Critical values included in diagnostic reporting template.
- Pocket ECG machine combines complete data with sophisticated proprietary algorithms for comprehensive statistical analysis.
- Portable design, compact in size with low weight, easy for carry.
- Color touch screen, easy to operate.
- Can be powered by an external DC power supply or a built-in rechargeable lithium battery.
- Support synchronous acquisition and display of 6-lead / 12-lead waveform, as well as heart rate detection.
- Provide ECG algorithm to automatically analyze the acquired ECG waveform, output measured values and diagnosis results.
- Support auto mode and R-R mode.
- Provide 5 sampling modes: pre-sampling, real-time sampling, periodic sampling, trigger sampling and R-R.
- Support automatic pacing detection and marking.
- Support ADS (Anti-drifting system) and EMG (electromyograph) interference.
- Accurately identify the electrode with poor contact and give instructions.
- Input patient information via full keyboard and barcode scanning.
- Freeze the ECG waveform on the screen.
- Output files in multiple formats, such as Carewell ECG, PDF, BMP, DAT.
- Auto-saving function: save the ECG data when the report is printed.
- Store, preview, review, edit, export, print and search patient data.
- Support wireless transmission of ECG data via Wi-Fi network.
- Print ECG reports through an external printer.
- Export patient data to USB drive via USB connector.
Measurement parameters include:
HR (Heart rate) (bpm), P Duration (ms), PR Interval (ms), QRS Duration (ms), QT/QTc Duration (ms), P/QRS/T Axis (°), RV5/SV1 Amplitude (mV), RV5+SV1 Amplitude (mV), RV6/SV2 Amplitude (mV)
Shows the auto diagnosis result.
Gives the average value of 10s acquired ECG signal of each lead.
Gives 14 measurements of each lead, including:
P amplitude (mV), Q amplitude (mV), R amplitude (mV), S amplitude (mV), T amplitude (mV), ST1 amplitude (mV), STJ amplitude (mV), ST20 amplitude (mV), ST40 amplitude (mV), ST60 amplitude (mV), ST80 amplitude (mV), Q duration (ms), R duration (ms), S duration (ms)
Yes, please check for compatible network printer models list: