Checkme O2 Wrist Oxygen Monitor
With android phone, you need to allow Location access to make Bluetooth work. We DO NOT collect your location data.
If you had refused the permission, you can try following steps to allow the access:
1) Reboot your phone;
2) Turn on “location”on your phone;
3) System settings -> Apps-> ViHealth, allow location access.
How to sync data?
Take off the sensor. After the countdown, the data will be ready for sync.
1) After the countdown, launch App to sync data.
2) Or next time after you turn on your monitor, launch App to sync.
Do I need to power off the monitor manually?
Yes. When the monitor connects to your phone, you can turn on/off the vibration or sound, adjust vibration intensity, volume, SpO2 threshold or PR threshold on App.
Yes, when you take the sensor off, the countdown will begin. During the countdown, wear the sensor again, the record will be resumed.
1) Turn on your monitor.
2) Launch App on your phone.
3) The date and time on your monitor will automatically sync as your phone settings when it connects to App successfully.
You cannot delete the stored data manually. The stored data will be overwritten by the latest measuring data.